Easy Chicken Parmesan For One
Tuesday, Nov 08, 2011, 06 : 37 PM
The perfect way to pamper yourself, on a budget!
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- Angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Beat together the egg and milk in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, wheat germ and Parmesan.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dip the chicken breast into the egg mixture, coating well.
- Place the chicken in the crumb mixture and coat well.
- Place the breast on the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn the breast over and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Recipe originally published on our good mates blog LonelyGourmet